Saturday, February 27, 2010

I did it!!


Wow I got the pic up so I'm going to share another project. I just love love junking as my family and friends calls it. I call it therapy! LOL My family has been threatening to call hoarders so I finally took the plunge and opened an Etsy store. I need to sell a few of my small (truthfully HUGE) stash or my husband says I have to stop! (Ain't going to happen!) So anyway here is - an old candle shelf from around the late 70's. It had an ugly heart cut out of it (remember all that wood stuff like that?) and I added a wood piece I found at Menard's to cover that old heart up. Ugly it was with that cut out heart. Then I sanded, painted, sanded again and stained it threw in a grubby candle I made and some pip berries and now it's just perfect even if it is just my opinion! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment